Saturday, December 30, 2017

Version 3 of the "Noel" dress design, New Years Eve Glitter!

For those of you who do not already know me, I'm Michelle Paganini and I run an upcycled fashion design company, Paganoonoo.  This post is about a upcycled dress design under development.

This version of the Paganoonoo "Noel dress is upcycled from a dark gray chambray dress shirt and sparkly sweaters, following the the same basic design as the previous versions:
Holiday Version,
Light Gray Version.  
I've always been drawn to the sparkly clothes, beaded, sequined, metallic, but I knew I wouldn't wear them - until now that is!

I was thinking of New Years Eve when I picked up the sparkly sweaters.



I took it with me to visit my family in North Carolina. They loved it!

My mother and sister introduced me to their favorite local artist, Lucy Clark, who makes exquisite pottery and jewelry.

As we were admiring each other's work I asked her if she would like to try on my dress.

Once I saw it on Lucy we both knew it belonged on her (see starting photo.)



Long story short I now have some of Lucy's original work and she has the dress!  We are both very happy.  More of Lucy in the dress:
 

 

The Noel dress instructions will release by the first week in March, 2018 at the latest and then you can make your own version!

Sign up for our mailing list on www.paganoonoo.com (the "free gift" button) to be notified.

Start your upcycle sewing adventure today! Shop currently released Paganoonoo design here.
Happy Upcycling!  Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment