Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Paganoonoo on It's Sew Easy!!!

Hello!  It's been quite a while since I posted and there is all kinds of great news.

For you "It's Sew Easy" fans be on the lookout for me in upcoming programing!!  It's a nationally syndicated PBS show on sewing featuring guest presenters.  One of my segments from the 1300 series is already on You Tube:

Michelle talking Double Collars

It's a great program with a good variety of speakers! Visit their website to find your local station. Also check the episode descriptions after June 22 to find out content details.

I'll be on 4 episodes in the 1300 series (1303, 1304, 1305 and 1312) which starts airing June 22, 2017. The episodes will also become available on their You Tube channel (contains other programing from the same production company).

The Paganoonoo Double Collar pattern, which covers split collars, is available on the Paganoonoo Etsy site in both hard copy and digital download.  While you are there check out the new summer skirt pattern, The Bekah, and t-shirt pattern, the The Ellie.

Our class visiting an Artist
In late May and June (up until now) I was in Europe getting inspired.  Half of the trip was a bucket list item - "study abroad".  I took Canada College's Fashion Department's study abroad program in Florence (a.k.a. Firenze) Italy.  It was informative and inspiring.

The whole class
I can't recommend the fashion program at Canada program highly enough.   The college is located a Redwood City, CA and I have loved every one of my classes plus I gained the skills to start Paganoonoo!

You'll be hearing from me more!  Check PaganoonooPaganini on Facebook for more frequent news. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete