Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Patti Blouse as interpreted by Paganoonoo customer Victoria

Paganoonoo customer Victoria sent photos 
of her new upcycled blouse, made from men's dress shirts, along with this message:

"Hi Michelle!
Your presentation (on upcycle sewing) at Puyallup (Sewing and Stitchery Expo) was fabulous.  I was inspired to get back to my first attempt.  So, here is my finished garment.     



I will be wearing this as it is giving me joy just looking at it.  Your instructions were superb. (Victoria used the Paganoonoo "Patti" design instructions and modified the collar)


I was baffled as to how to change up the collar as the button down is not my style.  I used V8709 for the collar idea.  I also made cuffs with a slit.
I have purchased the Michelle Dress pattern and that is next in line.  Your enthusiasm is most inspiring.
Kind regards,
Victoria
















Victoria,

Your version is fantastic!  The green and navy combination is striking and the alternative collar is quite attractive.

Thank you for sharing!

Michelle

P.S. To see other inspiring versions of the Patti blouse visit these blog entries.
 


More info on upcycle sewing at Paganoonoo.com
Purchase instructions at www.etsy.com/shop/paganoonoo 






    1 comment:

    1. This blouse if fabulous and one that I long to have in my closet. It would be my go to blouse when nothing else looks just right - Surprise - I would wear it everyday. Good job - I am going to try my hand at this. Love the navy blue with the green.

      ReplyDelete